Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weight Loss

I can't change my tracker because the site that I create it on won't let me log in. However, I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost 1.5 pounds this past week. So that puts me at 6 pounds down. And I would like to lose at least 10 pounds by New Years. But, if I don't that's ok. I really don't want to put any major time lines on my weight loss. It will take as long as it takes.

I ended up celebrating my weight loss this week with a migraine. So today isn't going wonderfully. It was a friend's birthday yesterday and he wanted to eat Japanese. I, unfortunately, get a migraine every time I do. And my husband has been after me to try Japanese again. He wants me to find something (through trial and error mind you) that doesn't make me sick. SOOO, I decided to order something at the restaurant. I was visibly ill before we left. And had to stay at home today. But, I don't think he is going to pester me anymore about going to eat Japanese. And since I see the same results with Chinese, that should stop too.

Luckily I do feel relatively better today, although my head is still hurting and I am still feeling sick. But I should be fully over it by the weekend.

4 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

YEEEE-HAWWWWWW... 1.5 lbs.. that is great. Good idea about the time restrictions... it's better to just let it happen at a slow pace.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag! Mine is up!

ArleneWKW said...

A weight loss, hurraaaaay! Better still is your attitude about it. When I managed this Big Loss, I told myself that ALL I had to do was follow the program; the weight would take care of itself. This kept me going when I had 3 or 4 weeks of on program behavior, yet got only rid of an average of a half pound each. You've got a winning attitude.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Sorry about the migraine, that sucks.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates