Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Song Meme

Tigerlily tagged me!!! Thanks. That improved my mood a bit.

CHRISTMAS SONG MEME: This one is pretty easy. List (at least) five of your favorite Christmas songs and tag (at least) five of your favorite blog friends to keep your MEME going.

I sometimes have trouble picking Christmas songs. It's a long list that I have...

Carol of the Bells -- I just can't help but love this song. I actually sang it for the first time last year in a pagent.

Deck the Halls -- Fa la la, la la la, la la la. I don't know why, but that is my favorite part of the song.

Grandma got Run over by A Reindeer -- It's a song that just gets stuck in your head.

The Twelve Days of Christmas -- I never can remember all the lyrics of this song, but I truely love it. I find it funny that I managed to learn all the music for the Christmas program last year, yet CAN NOT remember the lyrics to this.

Crap! I can't remember the name of any other songs!!! Well, I'll go a head and post this, and I'll edit it later.

And I'll be tagging: Jackie, TC, Kelley, Brandi, and Arlene.

So, I'll get y'all tagged this afternoon, and you can let me know when you have your post up!


Edit: Thanks to TC for reminding me of that other song name. I also like Mary Did You Know. It's an awesome song. I feel stupid for forgetting the name. But, then again, I SUCK at remembering names and artists....

1 comments:

Dr. A said...

Great list! I like the Carol of the Bells as well...

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates