Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Challenges

I see challenge posting on the Weight Watchers boards all the time. While I was prowling today I decided to jump on board with a few of them. I'm not interested in participating in the ones that focus on x pounds lost in x period of time. As my friend Deondra told me, there are so many things that can make you not meet that goal.

So I have joined two challenges that focus on activity. I have added them to the sidebar so everyone can hold me accountable for actually doing it. If anyone else is interested, just hope on board!!!

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

I agree with you on not focusing on the number of pounds lost in any given period. That's somewhat out of our control. The attitude that helped me to success last time around was: Do the program and the weight will take care of itself. That's what I'm trying to do now.

Tigerlilly said...

hmmmm... a challenge huh? ACCEPTED!! Although you'll have to explain them a little to me.. like..what are AP's? and 115 100 winterized Abs?? LOL.. I guess I am just up for any challenge that will get me moving again!

Your doing great..keep it up!!

Cory said...

Aps are Weight Watchers way of measuring activity. It can determined via their slide rule, or 100 calories burned is 1 AP. Then, if you want, you can eat the activity points you earn. 1 AP is one food point.

When I tried the ab exercises last night I was thrilled to learn that it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates