Monday, November 13, 2006

It's a loss!

I'm down another half pound! I was so happy.

My leader asked me how I was doing as I stepped up to the scale and I said I was doing pretty good. With a big grin I just said 'I'm ready to see this gain so I can turn it into a loss next week.' I think I surprised her. She told me to stand up real straight and not move. Then she wrote down 233.5. I was estatic.

I think I did alright on my Thanksgiving meal too. I wrote down foods totally 18 points. But, then again, one of the items I knew before hand that I would make with less points than they would say. I think they had all their points values defined as nearly as bad as the food could get. But that's ok. I know I will eat a lot over Thanksgiving. But I will make it through ok. Ms. Lois, my leader, is supposed to bring us a couple of recipes next week too.

Hope everyone has a good week. I'm starting the Wendie plan tomorrow. Turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch and chicken for dinner. With an apple snack and whatever veggies the husband chooses.

4 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Yahoooooo! Congrats!! That is great.... my hubby actually said we could cancel thanksgiving at his family's house.. they always have WAY too much fattening food there. So if you can share some of the recipes your leader gives you that would be great...

Twisted Cinderella said...

congrats on the loss! I would love to hear some of the recipes that you get.

ArleneWKW said...

Congratulations on getting rid of a pound. It's excellent that you're getting rid of the weight during this pre-holiday season.

ArleneWKW said...

oooops, you wrote down a half pound. Yaaay for getting rid of the half pound; the other half will soon be following.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates