Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dreams

I visited my friend TC's blog this morning and she had up a picture and said that she wanted to look like that girl. It got me thinking about a lady I know at work. I was in a meeting with her yesterday and just thought that I would like to lose my weight, tone up and look like her.
I can honestly say that I do know she works out, although I don't know how much of it is that she has to keep of weight, or that she just enjoys it that much. I have absolutely no clue how she eats. But, I do know that she works with the wellness programs on campus and that teaches classes at the gym. My mother-in-law has even done yoga under her.
I won't post a picture of her because a. I don't have one, and b. I don't know how she would feel about that. I'm not even listing her name because I don't know how she would feel about having it splattered across the net.

I don't know if I can look like her, I don't know that my bone structure would let me. But, I also know that while keeping the goal of looking like her one day, I have to keep my physical limitations in mind. If I am just not able to do it because of my body, that's ok. The overall goal is just to be as healthy as I can possibly be. But I think that it could be helpful to always have a real person in mind to try and model myself after. I mean, everyone has a role model. Much better that I have a healthy, honest role model than one of those runway models you see where you can count all their ribs!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates