Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Good Day 1

I was a good girl yesterday, even if supper was PIZZA! I stayed on points, had my water and everything. However, I didn't get to exercise. But I worked 11.5 hours yesterday too. To be honest, exercise doesn't look incredibly likely tonight either. I have to work 8-6:45, AND Josh has really been wanting to eat at TGI Fridays. Which appears to be open now. So we may be doing that.

I would have exercised this morning, but I didn't get up unitl 10 til 7. Josh decided to wash the sheets last night, and they weren't finished and on the bed until after 11:30! Needless to say I didn't get to bed early enough to get up. But I will get up tomorrow because I will be in bed on time! 10 PM is bedtime now. Especially with me needing to get up by 5:15 in order to get in my morning routine and shower and stuff. No more late nights and mornings for me for a LONG time. It has the potential to be February before my best friend has a vehicle again and leaves my mornings free. But that's ok. I don't want him to get one before he can afford it.

OK! Enough with my whinning. I can't do that anymore! I have to be upbeat and positive now. SO, today I have 33 points and spent 10 on breakfast already. But I have my dairy in. 23 points and a lot of day left! I'm on a ball!!!!


Edit: That very last statement doesn't really make sense, but I'm leaving it. I think it shows my current state of mind really well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it shows commmitment that you are willing to get up so early to get everything done. That is an EARLY morning. I am going to try to get my exercise in early as well, right after Prince Charming and Little Princess leave for school.

Tigerlilly said...

If it makes you feel better I am up at 4:15 every morning...no alarm clock...just UP. ugh... good luck with the work out and have fun at TGI Fridays... they have yummy food... I think they even have WW food on the menu???maybe??

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates