Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the comments this past week or so. They have helped so much, and will continue to help.

But my big thanks goes to Tigerlilly. I knew there was a reason yours was the last blog I went to today. I wasn't having a good morning because I had overslept. But I got to her blog and you were thanking us bloggers for our support. That just really made my morning. Sometimes it's amazing how little things like another's appreciation can pick up your day. I never know the right thing to say to anyone, and always feel inadequate in that area. But to have done right by somebody at least once just makes me feel good inside. So thank you Tigerlilly, for vastly improving my day!

As for the rest of life, as I've mentioned several times before I am starting the Wendie plan. I have written each days points on their respective pages and must remember that I do not have extra points. I also hope to not need my activity points this week to make me full. Even after lunch at McDonald's I still have 15 points left for the day. Since I don't have my dairy servings in yet I should be able to get through everything today. 28 points is the lowest day of the week. And Friday I have to figure out how to spend 43! I think I am going to eat a couple of big fattening meals in order to get it in. Even on my bad days I don't think I've managed to eat that much in one day. But I intend to persevre. Or however that is spelled. And we all know that spelling is not one of my strong suits.

2 comments:

jeannie* said...

Jeepers creepers... what is this Wendie plan you speak of? Educate me please! I'm intrgied :)

Tigerlilly said...

awwwwwww shucks... your welcome. I'm glad I can be of some help too...

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates