Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tonight's Plans Crashed

Tonight's plans have gotten sunk. Aunt Margaret is at Wesley, so we'll be at the hospital tonight. That means no pork chop dinner, and possibly no Tae Bo. I'm somewhat disappointed. Life just keeps throwing these curveballs at me. Damn it!

Oh well. I'll just do the best I can.

I also have a funeral Friday that is going to tear me in half. The l5 year old girl of a family friend died last Friday night in a car accident. It's going to be VERY difficult to make it through the after funeral festivities without eating very much. And, of course, it will all be not good for me food.

OK. Now, on to good thoughts until I get off work. Thanksgiving is almost here! I love being off work. :)

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

That's sad to be attending the funeral of a 15 year old. My thoughts are with you. As to the food, be gentle with yourself.

Tigerlilly said...

Sorry to hear that life is rough for you right now... unfortunatley, it never really stops being dificult.. but I guess that is why we are all doing this!! To learn how to cope with life during its ups AND downs.. give yourself space, but get right back on track as soon as you can!! I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Twisted Cinderella said...

((hugs))my thoughts and prayers are with you on this really difficult day.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates