Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Morning Changes

I just found out that I will be losing my morning work out time. I normally leave my apartment between 7:20 and 7:25 to head to work. A carless friend of mine has gotten a new job and will have to be on campus by 7:00 at the latest each morning. I will have to leave my apartment by 6:40 at the latest now. And that will be pushing it to pick him up and get him where he has to be on time.
The only good thing about this is that he will be making enough to have a decent downpayment on a car within 2 months. Of course, this is assuming that he doesn't waste all his money as soon as he gets it.

Is it bad that the only feeling I really have on it is that I will miss my morning workouts? Because there is NO WAY I will ever manage to get in bed in time to get up before 5. I have trouble doing just that.

1 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

You're a good friend. I hope you're also able to be a good friend to yourself. It will be too bad if you end up sacrificing your best interests for those of your friend.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates