Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dark Dreamers

I just read this anthology this week. It is wonderful, and I recommend it to anyone that enjoys gothic and paranormal romances.

The first story is Dark Dream by Christine Feehan. This is a wonderful Carpathian story. It is the story of Sara Marten and Falcon. If you are up to date on her full length novels, this one happened before some of the latest ones. If not, it mentions things that are more prominent in other novels.

The other story is A Dream of Stone and Shadow by Marjorie M. Liu. I really don't want to give anything away, other than that it really fits in the with other. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to lay my hands on some of her other works. (Just what I need, another author to collect!)

I've also read Nora Roberts book Morrigan's Cross recently. Since I am supposed to be getting my hands on books 2 and 3 of that series this weekend I will wait to make a review. Let's just say that I almost bought book 2 instead of waiting. I really want to find out how the story ends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sound like novels I would really enjoy.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates