Thursday, November 16, 2006

Clothing Selection

I don't know why, but I was just thinking of a red dress that my mother made me years ago. I absolutely LOVE that dress. It's a short red dress with a keyhole on the front.

No matter how much weight I lose, and how much boob I lose after I lose the weight and get a reduction, I don't think I'll ever be able to wear it again. I'm about three inches taller than I was when she made it. And it was above the knee back then. And for some reason this depresses me this morning. (And depresses looks like it's spelled wrong, but the speller checker thing says it's right!) Just thought I would share that.

I had another good day yesterday and stayed on program. I think I'm running a little off this morning, but it will be ok in the end. I'm on my second soft drink. I just don't have the energy to stay awake this morning. I almost called to say I would be late, but I decided against it. I'm also tempted to back out of the over time tonight, but I'm not doing that either. I'm going to work, and make the husband cook dinner. I'll even give him a choice as to what he gets to make. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Staying on program. Yaaay!! And congratulations.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates