Thursday, December 07, 2006

Missing In Action

I feel so bad for not having been reading and posting the last few days. Life has been a whirlwind of activity around here lately.

The end of the work week was a bit busy. And there was the schoolwork to do to. And that isn't finished yet, but I'll be done come Monday night.

Saturday we went to the Louisianna Renniasance Festival. That was SUPER awesome. I'll write about it later. I PROMISE!

The hubby and I drove to Georgia on Monday. He had a half day seminar on Tuesday, and we drove back afterwards. That was fun and not fun at the same time.

And then yesterday I stayed home sick. And then did some light Christmas shopping last night along with a few groceries.

And I have Tigerlilly's meme finished.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates