Saturday, December 23, 2006

Holiday Update

So far, the holiday is going well. The living room is mostly clean. I will finish it after visiting with my folks next week.

Josh and I exchanged Christmas presents yesterday. He loved his DS, game, desktop darts, zen meditation balls, and magic cards. I'm really glad he liked everything. I bought him a copy of Brain Age, and he picked up the New Super Mario Bros. last night at GameStop. I received a 2.3" 60 gig hard drive, which I have already put my wedding pictures on. A regular wall power adapter for my zen micro, and three books: A Morning Cup of Massage, A Morning Cup of Meditation, and A Morning Cup of Balance. I just love this series. AND I got a huggable Mumble plush, from the movie Happy Feet. He also told me that he wasn't able to get a couple of the things he wanted to buy me, so he will get those as soon as he is able to find them.

We ate out last night and I think I did really well. I have half a steak in my fridge to eat later. Although I honestly don't know when I will eat it with everything going on. I'm seriously considering it for breakfast though. I would hate for it to go to waste because it was cooked PERFECTLY!

Last night we also went to see Happy Feet. I've wanted to see it since the documentary came out. And it was good! Definitely worth seeing on the big screen because some of the scenes are just AWESOME. And the voices are really good too. All I'm going to say about it, a different baby penguin strikes out on his own for his dream. I would love to say more, but I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Well, Merry Christmas all!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates