Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just In Case You Didn't Know...

I hate my university. I've decided to set the dear hubby and myself up as memebers of the Univ. Gym, The Payne Center. Well, I decided to wait until the end of the semester because we wouldn't have a chance to really use it this time (by the time I decided to do it). Well, when I called today they told me the rates were going up, but I would get the old rate if I signed up today or tomorrow. Well, NOT THE CASE when I get there.

I know I shouldn't complain because it will still only be $32 a month for the two of us, with lockers, but I hate being lied to. It seriously sucks. AND, had I known this, I would have went ahead and signed up earlier in the semester.

But it's ok. We will be members and hopefully we can get moving. I want to take the Belly Dancing classes, if they offer them again. And a girl from work wants to do that with me. And hopefully I can get my husband in there somehow. A couple of our friends have memberships.

SO, that's the end of that. I'll try not to complain about it again.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates