Friday, December 29, 2006

Movie Time

With the time off the hubby and I have watched some movies.

At my parents' house we watched The Descent. It was actually pretty good, but they screwed up the ending. Definitely a renter though.

Last night we watched Talladega Nights. Very funny movie. Should be watched once.

Tonight we are watching Superman Returns. This is a movie for the Lex Luther fans. He is just the way he should always have been. AND he is Kevin Spacey. We haven't finished the movie yet, but it has been kinda awesome so far. Although it isn't wonderful.

Tomorrow I plan to watch The Devil Wears Prada. It'll let you know if it is worth watching.

On a different note, I have done well tonght. I got 2 activity points for my walk today. I have been on program food wise. I am down to just my milk intake. That will require a couple of WA points, but that is okay. I'm still good. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good, if not better.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates