Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Weigh In

Well, like I expected this was another not so great weigh in. Up another pound. But that's ok. I am going to do this. It's just not easy. Then again, nothing worth having is ever easy.

What sucks is that I wasn't able to stay for the meeting. And the new program comes out this week. BUT, I looked over the materials last night and not much has changed. Basically, the change is in how you determine you daily points target. It uses more than your current weight. It factors in sex, weight, height, age, and basic activity level (ie, activity related to profession). I actually get more points now. I thought that was interesting.

Anyway, I plan to lose weight this week. It will be done.

2 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

hang in there... we can do it!

JOY said...

Good for you for being so positive! That is the only way you will lose weight.

Wish I could be more like you, would love to be confident enought to join WW.

I am planning on starting dieting in the New Year and will lose a few stone and then think about WW.

Good for you girl! Keep up the good work.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates