Thursday, December 07, 2006

Four Things About Me

Tigerlilly, I DID finish this meme. Sorry it took so long to post it!

-4 jobs I've had
Helpdesk Technician
Network Technician
Library Assistant
Teacher's Aid

-4 movies I watch over and over
The Cutting Edge
Snatch
The Librarian

-4 places I've lived
Pontotoc
Hattiesburg
Columbia
USM Campus

-4 TV shows I watch
Without A Trace
The Closer
X-Play
Bleach

-4 places I've been on vacation
Gulf Shores, AL
Eureka Springs, AK
Tula, MS
Deluth, GA

-4 websites I visit every day
Blogger
Gmail
Loserz (Checking for updates, and they've been coming lately)
Order of the Stick (Although it only updates MWF)

-4 favorite foods
Chicken
Green Bean Casserole
Rolls
CHOCOLATE

-4 places I'd rather be right now
As I'm at work currently....
Home
The Beach
The Mountains
Library

-4 favorite bands/singers
The Eagles
Michael W. Smith
Steve Conte
Yoko Kanno

-4 bloggers I'll tag
Jackie
Brandi
Cat

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates