Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm having so much trouble getting started today. And I KINDA know why. I stayed up until 2:30 last night. But I wasn't sleepy after having slept during more than half of the drive home yesterday. But tomorrow I will start waking up on schedule. That's the only way I will be able to do it come Jan. 2.

I actually had to work this morning. And I felt REALLY bad that I didn't get to it until 1:30ish. I have to check the work voicemail and respond if required. And there were a couple of semi-important messages left this morning. But the people didn't seem upset. And I still got to them in plenty of time for them to make their deadlines. But that is another facotr to making me get up with my work schedule come tomorrow morning. Although those two messages well hopefully be the only ones I get.

I'm actually starting to feel nervous in reagards to my minisession course starting Jan. 2. And I don't know why. It's Intro to Computers. I work in tech support, why should I feel nervous about this???

I feel nervous about my weigh in tonight too. But it will what it will be, and that is it. I was actually down a little when I weighed in last night at home. I think that's what might have be nervous. I should SO not do that. But, getting week 3 of the new material is kinda exciting. So I will definitely not miss.

Well, off to start on a little housework now. I HAVE to get started on that to do list!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks so much for checking out my blog...Good Luck on your weigh in tonight!
Poppy

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates