Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday!

I like everything about Sunday except the prospect of going to work the next day. But not everything can be absolutely perfect. While I'm typing up this I'm also watching the video posted below. What can I say, I REALLY love this guy's voice.

I did make it to the gym yesterday, and spent 30 minutes on the elliptical. Todya I plan to clear my husband's crap out of the floor AGAIN and do a taebo video, or something. And do homework. I don't want to do the homework part, but it's kinda required!

I have almost finished getting my new laptop set up. I just have to doublecheck that I have all my files moved over. And that will leave me with stuff that I have to wait until I get to work to do. I'm excited to be so close to finished with my IBM. And even getting used to teh Dell keyboard again!

Well, I should go eat lunch and get busy. I have a lot I want to accomplish before the hubby gets home again! Y'all have a wonderful day and a great week!

5 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Some day, when I grow up, maybe I'll learn to move files etc. I'm such a dunce with the computer. When something goes wrong, I call my hubby.

Yaaay for you for going to the gym.

Twisted Cinderella said...

love the video! Good for you for getting to the gym.

dancer-in-me said...

You are doing great with the workouts. I need to be more consistant.

Hooray for you getting a new computer. I SOOOO need a new one. I just need to save up some money.

the veggie paparazzo said...

Sounds like things are rolling right along for you!

disa said...

視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates