Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blog Roll!!!

I've created an account with blogrolling and added one to my sidebar. It is no where near finished, and will probably take me several days to get every blog listed. If I list you and you either don't want to be listed, or want to be listed differently, just let me know. Or if you aren't on there within a week and would like to be, let me know. It's quite possible I will miss a few blogs and I don't want to hurt feelings. I never mind adding a new blog to my reading list either, so I will take you on even if I've never read you!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I just finished reading The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton. I will be posting a review of it soon. Maybe today, maybe not. No guarantees on that. I'm also nearly done with DarkFever by Karen Marie Moning, so expect to hear about it within a week or so as well.

And, it's a little late, but I'm really happy that Poppy is posting on her blog again. Poppy, I've missed you while you were away!!! So everyone go over and read her blog and check out how life has been treating her!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates