Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guilty Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Cory and Guilt



1…. I can find myself feeling guilty over the craziest things!

2…. I feel guilty when I'm doing well on my diet and other bloggers are having problems.

3…. I feel guilty when I'm not doing well because I don't feel that I'm providing a good example to others.

4…. I feel guilty when I drive to work instead of walking. I feel like I'm cheating myself because I'm not getting that extra exercise, although I know I shouldn't be carrying that much weight around. (My backpack with work and school stuff PLUS my gym bag!)

5…. I feel guilty that I'm losing weight because it means that I'll have to spend money on clothes instead of using it to pay off my debt a little quicker.

6…. I feel guilty that I haven't been doing Thursday Thirteens for a long time.

7…. I feel guilty that I haven't actually visited all the Christmas Challenge participants and put their blogs in my feed reader, even if I have done a blog roll for them.

8…. I feel guilty when I don't feel like cooking at home just because I get seriously light-headed since the heat builds up too much in our tiny kitchen and makes me sick.

9…. I feel guilty that I don't get to go see my parents or the rest of my family as often as I would like. Gas just costs too much!

10…. I feel guilty (sometimes, not all the time!) that I'm not more interested in doing all the things my husband loves to do. But I have my own interests too!

11…. I feel guilty because ever since I decided to do the RIP II reading challenge I haven't felt like reading books that really qualify for it!

12…. I feel guilty because I didn't go to water aerobics Tuesday night because I wanted to try the KuKuwa Dance Workout class.

13…. See, I wasn't joking about the crazy guilt I feel! I know it's crazy, but I feel it nonetheless. Anyone else feel guilty about wierd things that they know they shouldn't?


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates