Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Love and Hate?

Ok, so I couldn't think of anything else for a title. And that probably won't fit it either. But I don't care. At least it's something different than my normal, right???

I think I have my new work laptop completely ready to go for work. Which is exciting. I still have a few things to install, but those are personal and for fun, not a job function. I shut down my IBM and have stashed it in a drawer. If I haven't had to boot it up for something by Monday morning, I'm deleting my profile on it and turning it in. My coworker, on the other hand, didn't even get her dell out this morning. d She's just working on her IBM. Don't know why, and I'm not asking! She's decided she doesn't like me, yet again.

I have a love/hate relationship with my dell I think. Yesterday we couldn't get one of the programs I use to open properly. Today it worked fine, although it freaked out a little earlier. Seems ok now though. I'm not sure I like widescreens though. It's nice to have the extra space across, but it's not as tall, and that means more scrolling for me! Oh well, I'll get used to it, I guess. I runs WONDERFULLY FAST, so I can live with it.

I did go to the gym last night. Hit the circuit training room and the elliptical. It felt good. I'm going to water aerobics tonight. Which will be fun. I did a little straightening up in the apartment last night, but not a lot. I plan to do a bit more tonight after the gym.

I watch the season finale of Saving Grace. It was cool. I can't wait for the next season. It was a bit of a cliffhanger, without leaving the episode's main storyline unfinished. I can't wait to see what happens to Grace next.

I've started reading Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning. I like it so far, and will hopefully have time to get it finished. And not get tired of it instead.

I keep thinking today is Wednesday for some reason. I really wish it were. We would be that much closer to the weekend.

I think I might have actually gained some weight back this week. But I'm not going to agonize over it. I'll just keep hitting the gym this week and all will be well! Well, I'm off to read some blogs!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great job on getting to the gym!

I know what you mean about the computer. I take all computer probloems to hubby as he is the computer nerd of the 2 of us!

So glad you decided to join the Christmas Challenge!! I think it will really help to motivate everyone! If you just want to e-mail me and let me know how many lbs you would like to lose before Christmas, I'll add you to the list!
I'll be posting the official start of the challenge on Friday! :)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates