Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Look!

Good greif! It took an act of congress to get a new template on here! I had to delete out every extra thing, so it might take a little while to get all my links and stuff back in. I might work on it today, might not. But I think I like my bunny.....I might change it later though. Who knows?

I typed up my chapter 2 programming notes last night and sent them to the teacher. I did a lot of page and figure referencing in them, so he might want me to make some changes. BUT, I can go in and type in all the tables and stuff if he wants. It's not like I'm getting a grade on this. I just typed up what I would do for my own notes...well, a little more. But not much. I just expounded on some of the stuff I already knew before he talked about it.

I logged into my WebCT account last night to check and see if there was anything new related to my MIS online class. And the class wasn't there. I called the WebCT admin this morning and talked to him. He has no idea what's going on, but is going to check with the MIS department to see what they are doing. I'm going to call my teacher during her office hours this afternoon if it isn't fixed by then.

I went to the gym last night. I did a round in the circuit training room and then 25 minutes on the elliptical. I thought at points I was gonna have to quit. Then my the time I was close to finished I decided I could have gone longer. But I needed to get home. It was fun though. I won't be going to the gym tonight. I've been invited to a "fun party". I haven't been to one since my friends threw one instead of a lingerie shower. I plan to buy something, but I don't know what yet. We'll see what I feel like when I get there tonight.

Well, I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. And a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragment! It's good to be back!

Rae said...

I love your new template...I know the horror of trying to change your blog template lol it took me forever yesterday to get it done & back where I wanted it..This one was hassle enough so I am not even going to try to do my other one lol

Christine said...

Your new template is great. Too fun. I change mine quite often - just save your links as a file so that you don't have to re-do them every time you want to change things!! :)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates