Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And tomorrow shows the results...

Well, I know that tomorrow I will find out my official weight for the week. And I'm excited about this. I think I might also be disappointed. I've stayed on plan fairly well this week, and wish for a 3 or 4 pound loss. I'm thinking I'll have about 1-2 lbs gone. But that's ok. We always want to see those high numbers on the scale. And I know I'll be thrilled with whatever loss I mange to show. That's just the way of things.

I do really feel good today though, although I did have a nasty headache after lunch. I didn't do very good today food wise, but I have plenty of flex points to cover it. I had gotten an voicemail on my cell telling me about a blood drive being on campus this morning. So I ate a really big calorie breakfast to be sure I would be ok to give blood right before lunch, then I was going to eat a salad for lunch (no time for anything else!) and it would be balanced out. Well, I get to work and I couldn't find anything anywhere telling me where this blooddrive WAS, so I couldn't give blood. I ended up eating about an average calorie lunch today, and I'm out of my points. Only to find out that the blooddrive was on campus today, but I didn't find that out until after they had shut down. Just my luck. But it'll be ok.

I'm going to the gym tonight. I'm going to take the Kukuwa dance workout class. It should net me 3 or 4 activity points. And I might go a little early and hit one of the exercise bikes first. Just depends on how I feel.

I also have 12 pages of notes to memorize tonight for a test tomorrow. I'm slightly worried about the test, but I'm sure I will be fine. Everyone have a fantastic evening!

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

can't wait to hear about your weigh in!

Matt said...

Doesn't it suck when you try to do something good like donate blood, and the system screws u up. Hope you have a good weigh-in

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on the test...What is this Kukuwa dance class all about...sounds fun!

Martalu said...

Good luck on the test! Can't wait to hear your weigh-in results!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates