Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday!

Gained a half pound. I'll update my tracker later. I'm glad it was only a half. It could have been much worse.

I did two walks yesterday for a total of 3 miles. I did a mile at lunch and two miles in the evening. I did a mile on the indoor track at the gym. I hope I never have to do that again. My time was 16:35. 1:20 seconds shorter. I'm sure it was because it was on that track, but it hurts me to walk on it. It's boring. And I was suffering from shin splints less that 1 lap in. (8 laps/mile). I'll suffer a longer time on the outdoor track. I tried to get a full mile in on the outdoor track, but I didn't make it. I was hurting too much and it was incredibly hot outside. I'll be glad when it cools off a bit. I have another walk planned for today, but it will be after it has time to cool down. I'm also planning to pick up my Tae Bo videos again, assuming I can keep my husband away from the tv.

The new Guitar Hero game came out last night. I beat it on medium before I went to bed. He was disappointed because there is very little to unlock. Of course, I think he was also disappointed because the release date for the new L5R edition was pushed back AGAIN from Tuesday until Friday. Ah well....

I think I've gotten a decent start off to Tigerlilly's little challenge. There are four of us participating and I think it will be awesome. I was good on my eating yesterday, JUST got in the water, and the two workouts. I'll do my picture when I get home tonight. (I have to do measurements too!) I still haven't figured out what recipe I will submit, but I'll think of something awesome!

Y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!


--OH YEAH! I had 13,120 steps yesterday too!
I'll finish editing this post eventually. I had a mental NSV this morning. I was brushing my hair in the bathroom and I actually looked in the mirror. (Yes, not something I normally do!) And I startled myself. I noticed that I actually look smaller than I used to. So YAY! If I'm not dressed, and I'm willing to look in a mirror, I CAN tell that I've lost a little weight. LOL

6 comments:

Fatinah said...

awesome job walking so many steps! woohoo!!

Tigerlilly said...

Wow.. you are getting a great start to the challenge! Just remember that this is only for 1 week... so you can really focus and get as much in as you can.

The Tae Bo will be perfect for your workout!

Measurements is a good idea. I'm not putting that in the challenge, but I should recommend it! maybe next time, the person who loses the most inches should win a prize!!

Keep it up!! I look forward to seeing your pics!

Anonymous said...

When you look in the mirror, don't forget to smile and say.......
Day-um, I am FINE! (as you are!)

Good work on the first day(s) of the challenge!

I really need to work on my diet.
Hmmn, you know, I think I've said that before :)

Have a great day.

Tiffany said...

Great job on the steps. Try taking your walks to a park (but I understand heat) I cannot stand to run on a track or treadmill - I get soooo board and I normally do about 1/4 of the work out I would do outside. Good luck with the challenge.

Unknown said...

good job on the nsv!! thats huge...part of the solution is feeling the confidence and knowing we are doing something good for ourselves :)

Christine said...

Good for you for jumping on board with Tigerlilly's challenge! Good for you!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates