Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Again!

I'm depressed this Monday. I guess that is a start for a week.

I wasn't all that good diet-wise this week. Next to no exercise and lots of snacking.

I read Harry Potter on Saturday. Good book. Had a very boring long bit towards the beginning. Loved the end. I'm going to wait about a month, then read books 6 and 7 back to back. They are the only ones I haven't read twice. (And the only ones I have at the apartment. The other 5 are boxed up with most of my books in Columbia.) It was a really good book. It had some great action scenes. I got misty eyed a couple of times. I won't say what parts because it would really give stuff away. Since my friend Dee has finished it I can't wait to see her so we can talk about it.

I read some other books this weekend but nothing I would call important. I'm trying to finish Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews this afternoon, so I'll catch on blogs later. I want to finish it so I can return it to the library on my run over there after work. That will leave me with just two books, and the one I have to pick up when I'm there.

I have a new windshield now. It took all morning. I was there before 8:30 and it was 11 when I got my car back. I still managed to get an inspection sticker, eat, and get to work by noon though. I think that's pretty good. The morning at the glass shop allowed me to almost finish that book. I should finish it at work today.

I think I'm also going to take a small shopping trip. I want to pick up a couple of new shirts. With the exception of a few t-shirts, all my shirts are either too small or too big. I want a couple that fit!!!!

2 comments:

Amazon Alanna said...

I'm still in the middle of HP, so I'm glad you didn't spoil it for me!

I've commented this on a number of blogs today... a ton of us are currently having issues! Unbelievable...You'll make it though!

Christine said...

I haven't followed the whole Harry Potter craze, but I have to admit I am kinda curious about how it ends for dear ol' Harry. Hope you're feeling better - I seem to have lost my spark as well lately - you're not the only one! Take care.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates