Monday, July 09, 2007

I have NO clue why I can't type in the title box for this post, but I know it hasn't been just me on this either. (Although I've honestly forgotten who said they had the same problem.)

The weekend wasn't too terrible, although I did give in the the munchies. Between Saturday and Sunday I ate two swiss cake rolls. But I don't feel bad about it. I did pretty good on my eating anyway. And what's life without the occassional snack???

I saw Transformers on Sunday. It was awesome. I really enjoyed it. I would probably go see it again in the theatre if I could afford it. But with Harry Potter coming out this weekend, money is at a premium. And that's ok! It's definitely a fun movie to see, but not deep. Very fun though. With eyecandy!!!

I read a good book over the weekend. I'll be posting a review of it later this week. I'm reading a Mary Higgins Clark novel as well as another Anita Blake book right now.

Well, I think that's all I've got for now. I've been reading a lot of blogs this morning, even did some comments. I'm just not really feeling it today for some reason. Y'all have a great day!!!

4 comments:

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

I'm anxious to see Transformers... I hear it's good. And a few snacks here and there are just fine! Sounds like you're doing great!

ArleneWKW said...

I'm glad that Transformers turned out to be a good movie after all. Re. the cake rolls,being able to eat just two and still do pretty good on your eating sounds like you're developing the kind of lifetime eating habits that will help you lose the weight and maintain the loss.

Martalu said...

Tranformers was so much fun! I never even watched it as a kid but I still liked it a lot.

Life is nothing without snacks! If I could just be good 90% of the time, I would consider that to be perfection!

Kathy said...

I was having trouble with the title and was able to type it in after I hit PREVIEW. You might try that. Good luck with the weight loss.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates