Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hump Day

Well, today I definitely have a hump to get over. Today is probably going to suck.

I had some nerves burned off in my lower back yesterday. I don't remember it hurting as much the first time as it does today. It SERIOUSLY hurts. But I'll live.

Even though I was drugged out of my skull yesterday, I went to fitness walking. I had shaved 5 seconds off my mile from the first one. I hope I can have a bit more off my time next week. However, walking really wasn't a good idea. I only walked out in front of one car, but it was all I could do to make it back home. My face didn't lose it's redness for nearly an hour. And I don't really get red-faced from that little. But I did it!!!!

I lost 2 pounds when I weighed in this morning. That's 10%!!!!! I'm happy about that. I'm going to try to do better this week with eating and exercise, I didn't do so great last week. But today I'm taking it easy. I'm still a bit out of it this morning. :)

Y'all have a wonderful day and I'll try to get caught up with everyone!

1 comments:

Martalu said...

WOOOHOOO on the 10% lady! Good job!

I can't believe you went walking while doped up! Shame on you and good on you at the same exact time.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates