Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Long, And Boring Day

Yes, today will be long and boring. I'll be leaving work shortly to go sit for a couple of hours in Dr. Folse's waiting room. She's always at least an hour behind by 9:30. But, I should be able to finish Obsidian Butterfly while I wait. I brought the next Anita Blake book as well as The Bookseller's Daughter with me for once I finish. I wasn't sure what I would be in the mood for by then.

And I just realized that I'm not 100% sure I remember where her office is. That's nice to know now!

Anyway, I probably won't be around again until after lunch, and I should have news then. I hope.

And I hit 9500 steps yesterday!!! I'm well on my way! (Today isn't so high, but I did have to drive to work!)

Y'all have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates