Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Tan? On Me?

I just realized that I have what is, for me, a pretty good tan on my lower arms. I sat outside with my mother-in-law for about 20 minutes of so Sunday in the sun. Of course, I'm sure most of it is all the walking to work. All the sunny days here. I need to get me some sleeveless shirts to wear outside so I have have nice upper arms too. I normally don't worry about it, but the length of my shirtsleeves varies a lot for work. (Of course, if I changed into a sleeveless shirt when I'm walking, then I wouldn't have sweaty work shirts all day either. This might be a good plan!)

Anyway, just wanted to share about my tan!!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

:) about the tan.

I go from white, to red, to peel, back to white!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Even when I manage to tan, I am still the palest girl you have ever seen.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates