Friday, February 16, 2007

Water Aerobics was a bit different last night. It was much more strength than aerobic. While most of the people in the class didn't like it, I rather enjoyed it. Between some supplement strength training, the class, and walking on campus I managed an amazing 11 activity points yesterday. I was kinda surprised. Of course, I ate those points, so I guess it's a good thing.

I have a test today in my online course so I won't be browsing everyone's blogs this morning. I HAVE to study as much as possible. I'm hoping that since it is the Friday before the Mardi Gras holiday I won't have to worry about us actually having customers.

One of my coworkers drove down to Hammond, LA, last night for a parade. He brought me a ton of beads and four cups. I didn't actually expect him to bring me anything when he said he would on his way out the door. One of the strands of beads actually matches the salmon-colored top I'm wearing today, so I put it on.

I posted Friday's Feast below. It's an interesting weekly meme that lets prople get to know one another. I certainly don't post it every week, but I'm going to try and start doing it on a regular basis. Maybe guaranteed twice a month or something. I want to thank TC for turning me on to this meme.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I'll try to play catchup before Monday rolls around!

4 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Mardis Gras. Is there a big celebration where you live? Do you dress up?

11 activity points. Good job. This is an area in which I need much improvement.

Good luck on your test.

JOY said...

Way to go - 11 points! Good one Cory.

Aqua Aerobics sounds really fun. At the health suite I notice some girls doing aerobics on their own maybe I should try it!

Have you tried exercising in the water? Like walking up the pool or having weights on your arms - they say that is very good also!

I am so proud of you Cory!

Living to Feel Good said...

Aqua aerobic..something I still want to try.

Way to go on the 11 AP!! NICE! :D

Martalu said...

Good job on earning the APs! Feels good, doesn't it?!

How'd you do on your test?

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates