Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
I think I would like for it to play 'Words that We Couldn't Say'. It's a kinda sad song, but I've always loved it.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Sunny with a chance of storms. May not make sense, but that's me!

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Stupidity. There's nothing I know better!

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
ONLY A DAY!!!! I could never pick which four books to read given such a small time frame! Could we change it to a week???

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
I would create a chocolate with no fat or calories. I would name it Sinless.

If you are interested in Friday's Feast, get the questions here!

1 comments:

Sally JPA said...

I KNOW there is something you know well other than stupidity! Don't be afraid to be proud, girl!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates