Friday, February 23, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a couple of scars on my right wrist. One is on the inside where I cut my wrist on a broken picture frame when Daddy was showing me our new house (prior to it being fixed up for us to live in) when I was four. It was actually in my bedroom! The other is one the back of my wrist and goes up onto the back of my hand. It's from a brownie pan when I was a preteen. I also have scars on my knees from multiple bicycle and four-wheeler accidents.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
I found my husband. I honestly didn't think there was anyone out there for me.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Which ones don't? I generally hate tv personalities.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
Uhhh, that would require that I actually remember my childhood. Sorry, I don't.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought that bokd where the coolest kind of entertainment. Then I discovered sex.


If you are interested in participating in Friday's Feast, you can get the questions here!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates