Thursday, February 08, 2007

Update

I couldn't get my lazy husband out of bed this morning so we STILL haven't left to go visit my sister. I'm a bit upset with him over this.

I weighed in at 226 for th biggest winners program this morning. I'm stumped since that's a 6 pound loss since Wednesday of last week, but my weight watchers weigh in was the same. We'll see how that holds out though.

My new neice is over 10 pounds (I forgot the exact weight) and she is 21 inches long. That's almost as long as I was, and a little heavier!!! We have big babies in this family!

Well, I won't be updating until Sunday, but there will hopefully be pictures up on my sister's blog before then. I'll check up on everyone when I get back!

5 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

A six pound loss, wow!, though I can see why you'd be wondering about it. Congratulations on your new neice.

Weight Master said...

Great job on the 6lb loss. Congrats on the neice. That's a huge baby. I really feel for the mother.

WeightWatchnWoman said...

I am glad that you are going to visit your niece....have a safe trip!!!

6 lbs down - woooHooooo!!! Congrats!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Congrats on the loss! Woo hoo!

JOY said...

Hurry up and get the pictures on of the new baby so we can GOO and GAA over them!

Congratulations honey - 6lb well deserved! Bet you are feeling so much happier and healthier!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates