Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday's Started

I hate starting the week. It's not that I dislike Monday's as much as everyone else does. And when they have problems on Monday they LOVE to take them out on the people in my office. I guess that is just part of being in tech support.

I'm not feeling confident about tonight's weigh in. I don't think I did well, although I've started back to a somewhat regular workout routine. I even got in my first strength training workout on Saturday evening. I'll be doing that again tonight. And I plan to try and do more than I did on Saturday. But I don't think tonight will look good.

I received an e-mail this morning from the lady over the Biggest Winners program. She refused to name names, but someone in my group didn't do their measurements or lipid profile. I can't help but wonder who...But I'll probably never know! I did mine and can't wait to go over the results of it. I'm excited to fine out just how bad a shape I've let my body get into. Strange thing to hear, huh?

I didn't get in a lot of exercise yesterday, although I had planned on it. I did my belly dancing video and then sat down and spent most of the day watching The Closer. I didn't even watch the Superbowl. And then I couldn't sleep last night. It isn't making for a great day today, that's for sure.

I had my yearly appointment with the OB/GYN this morning. He's a sweet old man who greeted me with "So no kiddies yet I see!" It did amuse me. He also started me on Seasonique, so I get to be quarterly instead of monthly again. I'm kinda excited about that!

Well, I think I will leave it at this for now. I'll post either tonight or in the morning about my weigh in. Promise to be honest about it too!!!

4 comments:

lisa jane said...

no kiddies yet???? thats the funniest thing I have heard this morning.Do old people just give up on using manners after 50 or something? x x x

WeightWatchnWoman said...

The "no kiddies yet" was funny!!
I hope the week gets better than the start of it. Good luck at weigh in tonight, I am sure you will be fine!!!

jeannie* said...

That is too funny about your gyno! heehee.

Hope the weigh in went well!

JOY said...

Would love to hear more about the belly dancing you do for exercise!

I had thought about getting a dvd to try it!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates