Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Updates!!!!

Ok, I still feel like crap and am sneezing all the time. But at least I'm able to work, even if it's not of wonderful quality.

I weighed in last night but didn't stay for the meeting. I didn't want to be interrupting the room with one of my obnoxiously loud sneezes every minute or so. I had lost 2.5 pounds. (One-tenth of a pound more and she would have put down three pounds instead. But that's ok!)

Even though I felt bad last night I made sure to do a short upper body strength training session. I seriously need it, so I wasn't about to skip doing SOMETHING!

I'm walked to work this morning even though I feel kinda bad and it was raining REALLY bad when I woke up. It wasn't raining at all when I left the apartment, but I will probably get soaked on the way home from water aerobics. Of course, I could just walk home wet, but that is probably a bad idea.

I have downloaded the baby pictures from my camera. I just have to decide which ones I want to put up here for y'all. I took a lot of pictures. :) But I will have that done by the end of the day!

1 comments:

JOY said...

Good for you putting the effort in when you still aren't feeling too good!

Hope you are much better!

You are an inspiration to us all.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates