Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Positive!!!!

I, like many bloggers out there this week, am feeling really positive about this week. Even taking into account a gain last week, or maybe in spite of it. I didn't feel positive yesterday. Or, at least, yesterday afternoon. I got hit with a BAD headache around 3 pm. NOT fun. It made my last hour of work miserable. AND then we had to go to the inlaws. The hubby's car has to be fixed, and his dad took care of getting the estimate and everything while we borrowed his car. So we were going to switch cars while we waited for the shop to be ready to fix it. WELL, when we tried to leave in our car we didn't even make it out to the highway before it had a flat. So we ended up taking his dad's car back home with us. And didn't get home until after 8. I went straight to bed. I didn't feel great when I woke up, but I do feel much better today. I feel a lingering headache, but not enough to keep me down. I'll be going to water aerobics tonight. If it's really quiet at work this afternoon I might take off around 3:30 and do two sessions of water aerobics this evening. Then shopping. I think. Maybe not. I should feel GREAT after two sessions of that. Although I might not feel like carrying anything. :) I really hope that works out.

And I hope that everyone has a FANTASTIC day, and a FANTASTIC week!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates