Thursday, April 12, 2007


Thirteen Things on My Desk at Work


1…. A ferris wheel picture frame that I've been two lazy to update the pictures in for about a year.

2…. My laptop and various accessories. The wireless mouse is probably the most important.

3…. A bottle Advil. The other people in the office take more of it than I do.

4…. My desk fan. It's essential!!!!

5…. The Greyhound. It's a ship and it's facecard from the Pirates game.

6…. A medium copper dragon that I got for participate in DnD day. Only here because I don't play DnD Minis.

7…. A Maxine daily calendar that I have been very disappointed in.

8…. A stress apple that I got from my insurance company at a health fair.

9…. A black and gold pom-pom because I have to show school spirit (it's hidden under the counter overhang!)

10…. A USM Student Clinic cup with a Forrest General Hospital bandaid dispenser in it. Also from the health fair.

11…. A stuffed dog, a stuffed rabbit, and a stuffed ostrich. I feel the need for toys at work.

12…. Bottle of water!!! A requirement for a good day.

13…. My Avaya phone and Plantronics headset base.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates