Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I've done a little catching up on blog reading, but I'm no where near finished. So, don't be upset if you don't see a comment from me yet. I'll get there. Promise!

I had a great time at my parents' house, even if I didn't get to hold my new neice this trip. We had a house-full of relatives on Saturday. The girls were cute on their easter egg hunt. Both Ashleigh and Jayden (my little cousin) decided they would rather pick flowers. I picked up a ton of movies from Daddy, and a Walk Away the Pounds video from my sister that I am excited about. I'm going to try it sometime this week. I also got some cute nailpolish and lipstick from Momma, as well as some cute ponytail holders.

Josh and I came on home last night because we are eating with his mom's family today. We ate at Logan's last night. I finally tried the Roadies (little burger's on their sweet rolls) and they are delicious. I know that probably wasn't the best food choice I could have made, but I wanted a burger. I couldn't finish the three roadies after I ate a salad. (There's the good food choice of the evening!)

This morning I had some cute presents from Josh. I got a cure stuffed husky (one of my favorite dog breeds). He is adorable. I also go way too much chocolate. But I LOVE chocolate. I got a Dove bunny, a big Merlin's hollow bunny (my favorite) and two packs of cadburry cream eggs. Now, just how do I manage not to pig out? I think some of this will end up in the fridge and I'll be eating on it for a while. Cause I'm NOT pigging out on it even if it is Easter.

Well, I'm off on my way. I still have to get ready for lunch and pack a bag because I might work on my essay if things get boring enough over there. It's 2-4 pages, due tomorrow, and I STILL haven't started.

2 comments:

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

Sounds like you had a great evening!! Let me know how you like the WATP videos - I had one once and enjoyed them. My best friend swears by them!

Have a wonderful evening!
Michelle
http://findingmahealani.typepad.com

Living to Feel Good said...

Sounds like a great Easter! I ate a lot of chocolate today, and my mom bless her she bought me my favorite candy as a kid, those malt ball eggs. She bought me a whole bag, so I have decided to make a pack with myself. I will only allow myself to eat 4 a day. If I can limit myself to one cadbury mini a day (which I've been doing for 2 weeks now) I can do the same with the malt ball eggs.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates