Monday, April 23, 2007

Just another week...

I was sick all weekend. Still not 100%, but definitly better this morning. I probably won't be doing any cardio tonight, but I am going to hit the circuit training room at the gym. Because I really do enjoy that. And I usually get to do some chatting with some girls from The Biggest Winners program.
Since I was sick, I spent a lot of time sleeping and a lot of time reading, and just a little bit of time watching tv.
I watched the second episode of Painkiller Jane on SciFi, and I'm hooked. This chick is awesome. She kicks ass, and she has just enough of a mental problem for me to fall in love with the character. If you haven't checked this out, and like action with a hint of scifi, you should really catch an episode of this.
I read the Raven duology by Patricia Briggs this weekend. I got turned off of it for about 30 pages fairly early on, but it caught me up again. And I couldn't set it down again. I'm SO GLAD that I had found both books at Hudsons. I would have had to make a trip to BAM sick or no if I hadn't had the second book.
I've also finally gotten caught up in A Game of Thrones. I took long enough! I was hooked after about 5 pages this time when I picked it up. And I remember what had been going on when I last put it down so I don't have to go back through those 70 pages. Sometimes you just have to be in the mood for a book!
I missed the mailman on Saturday since I was sick. So I don't get my book shipment until tonight. As much as I have been wanting to read Dark Legend, I'll probably wait until I finish A Game of Thrones.

Our boss has changed his mind again about where he is going to put everyone in this stupid office. And hasn't thought it through apparently. Of course, he's running from the law, so he isn't here to see the problems with it. AND, they are talking putting people in the breakroom that we've never had to solve the issue. Of course, that leaves me again with no place to eat lunch. This is so stupid. I change my lunch to 11 am to accomidate everyone, and they don't even have the decency to leave me a place to eat lunch. Oh well, I'll get used to it. As it is, I refuse to let it affect my day!
Y'all all have a wonderful week and I'll get caught up on blogs later today...probably...

Edit: My day just keeps getting better. One of my classes for the summer was cancelled. So, now I have went back and chosen new classes. I now have a night class in the summer and the fall, AND the evening walking class in the summer and a morning lecture in the fall. I HATE college...

3 comments:

WeightWatchnWoman said...

I am glad that you are feeling a little better. Although you were sick, it seems like you were able to catch up on a lot of things. I guess we can look at the brighter side.

Have a wonderful week!

Amber said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I sure know all too well about college and schedules sometimes the classes you have to take are at the most inconvenient times.

Living to Feel Good said...

SOrry to hear about your schedule. That is always annoying!

Glad you are feeling better. So what is the Biggest Winner program? Is it a knock off of Biggest Loser?

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates