Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Better Days!!!

Well, today I feel much better than yesterday. I just hope it stays that way.

I went to the gym and did a round in the circuit training room, then hit the ab and lower back machines again. I tried to do a cardio workout after I got home, but got sick again. But at least I did something. I've logged enough visits to the gym now to earn a water bottle, but they are out of them right now. I guess I'll get it towards the end of the week.

I'm slightly surprised to feel as well as I do today. I didn't eat last night becuase everything tasted awful. But I took some meds, and they were great. Slept until 7 this morning. I think I'll make it through work today, and then through water aerobics.

I may start babysitting on Wednesday nights. Not really looking forward to it though. One of my friends needs someone to keep his kids on Wednesday nights so he can go to Aikido with Josh. He has a babysitter for Monday nights, but not Wednesdays. So I'll have to start running home for the gym to get there and start watching the kids in time for him to get to his class. Not easy. My class ends at 6:20 and his starts at 6:30. But we'll manage something. :) And I guess I'll learn to live without that evening alone. If it all comes to pass anyway.

Of course, with the possiblity in the air I need to seriously clean the apartment, not that I didn't need to before. And I'll need to start keeping more stuff around the house. (snack-wise) Crap, this almost sucks. But oh well. At least we have a lot of video games that the boys can enjoy playing!!!

I took a look at Kailana's blog today, and found something I HAVE to get my hands on. She had a post up about Colleen Gleason, and her book The Rest Falls Away. I took a look at Gleason's page, and I just HAVE to read this book. I love historical novels, and vampire stories. So a book that basically puts Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a historical setting is a must read for me. Feel free to check out either of their blogs for some more great info.

Well, I'm off to do a little bit of actual work today. Hopefully it will go well. If not, I'll just pretend that it did anyway! Y'all have a great day!

4 comments:

Amber said...

what a bummer about babysitting but how nice of you to do that for a friend!

Hope your class goes well tonight!

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Can you make the snacks healthy? This way you will be okay if you decided to indulge in them? I think it is nice of you to watch the children on Wednesday's.

Living to Feel Good said...

Awwww I hope you feel better, but damn that is impressive that you still went to the gym!! Get better soon!

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

I'm happy you're feeling a bit better! Not sure if I'm happy for you to have to babysit, though LOL! Ditto Tee - can you compromise and bring in healthy snacks for the kidlets? This could be your chance to maybe show them good snackums they aren't aware of! Take it easy!

Aloha,
Michelle
http://findingmahealani.typepad.com

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates