Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April Partners!!!

This month at the Challenge we are doing cheerleader groups as opposed to pairs as we have been doing previously. We got our group assignments today!!! I'm incredibly excited to hear who I got teamed up with.

My team is full of motivation and successful examples for me. Amber, Christy, and Meghan have all lost a lot of weight. That reminds me that I can do it too! Meghan has lost an amazing 57 pounds!!! These are some amazing people to know and cheer on in April.

Everyone drop by and visit them if you have a minute and check out the awesome work they have been doing!

2 comments:

Amber said...

aww thanks you are too sweet! Im so glad to have you as a partner. Heres to a great April!

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Hi Cory,

I am glad that you are back in the challenge. Thank you for all of the comments you have left me. I read each one of them and was happy that you stuck with me. I have been through so much, but I am re-focused and ready to go.

It looks like you are teamed up with some wonderful examples.

This month will be our month!!!

Tee

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates