Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Goodness!!!

Ok, this morning was not so much with the goodness but days can get better.

1st off, I had my first WW weigh in of the month. -2 pounds!!! That is awesome, I was convinced I had gained.

2nd, my boss finally got toner for the copier at work. Totally awesome that. I put the toner in so I could make copies. I'm now waiting for it to decide to print those. I give it twenty minutes before I try to kill it.

3rd, I was able to pick up gym clothes during lunch (my sports bra wasn't dry this morning) so I can go to step interval after work tonight if I want to. I'm just not sure if I'll be doing that or hitting the circuit training room. We'll just have to wait and see. Or I might even hit beginner yoga. I haven't done that in a while. I'll let y'all know what I decide to do! I probably won't decide until I actually get to the gym...

4th, I actually made it to my "beginners kickboxing" class last night. She decided to do a cardio variety thing instead. Only four people showed up, but we had a lot of fun.

I've really enjoyed my core training so far. I really like that I've gotten so into activity, even if it is a little bit of a pain sometimes. My sister has decided she's ready to really get into exercising to lose weight again. I'm going to loan her a bunch of my videos since I'm using the gym so much right now. She wanted to borrow my belly dancing videos (not an issue, I don't mind!) and I'm going to take everything with me when I go home. That way if she likes the looks of something else I have, she can borrow it too. I'm even going to loan her Yourself! Fitness since the brother-in-law has an X-Box. You can pick it up cheap right now, so if she likes it she can buy it.

Y'all have a wonderful day, a wonderful holiday (just in case I go crazy and don't post tomorrow), and keep moving!!!!

2 comments:

Alea said...

Congrats on the loss! What a way to start a new month! It sounds like you are exercising a LOT lately - keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Since reading your post the other day about doing core, I've been doing more core work at the gym.

It's going so well, it hurts to laugh or sneeze!
Guess I shouldn't slack off so much eh?!

Keep up the great work.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates