Thursday, April 19, 2007

Feelin' Better!

Well, I still have twinges of my headache from yesterday, but it's definitely a lot better now. I went home and went to bed. Didn't even wake up to finish fixing dinner for Josh. I had started crockpot meal at lunch, and was supposed to add some stuff to it about 30 minutes before he got hom from Aikido. I didn't. And still slept unil nearly 6 this morning.

My evil coworker isn't here this morning. No one knows what's up because it isn't marked in the calendar. Our boss is out (warrant out for his arrest becuase of some divorce stuff, he's getting the short end of the stick there) so he might now, but didn't check in this morning with anyone.

Ok, I jut got a good laugh from one of my friends. He's apparently having major software issues at work this morning and wants to kill someone. While I hate that he's having issues, his response is amusing to me.

I forgot to make a snack for work this morning, so I'm starting to get hungry. But I promise not to hit the vending machine. There's not much in there I like, and nothing that I have enough change for!

Well, hopefully today will be a good day for everyone! (I'm reading at work, so how bad could it get? Just the big boss walking it, but that never happens!)

2 comments:

JOY said...

Sorry to hear your headache hasn't totally gone Cory! Hopefully it will disappear soon.

Maybe your co-worker has left! Not very professional not to let anyone know they weren't going to be in work!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Crockpots are great, aren't they? The perfect tool for easy meals!

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates