Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Weigh In

I went to the meeting. And I lost 1.5 pounds this week, for a total of 7.5 over the past 12 weeks. So that was good. The meeting itself sucked. The leader got so caught up in talking to the new members at the beginning that she forgot to talk to us old timers. So I will not be staying for meetings on Tuesdays in the future. I will hopefully, but not likely, never have to attend one because I missed Monday night.

Otherwise, my minisession online class is going to be a serious time whore. So I will be without time for a good sized portion of the next two weeks. So if I don't comment on your blog, PLEASE don't take it personally. I'm still going to try and hit everyone's, but realize that it might not be possible. I have at least 3 hours of work ahead of me tonight just so I can get tomorrow night's work done and submitted. I really shouldn't have taken this course considering I also have to work 40 hours a week. But oh well.

Have a great week everyone!!!

4 comments:

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Congrats on your weight loss, awesome job!!

Not to worry about commenting on my blog, take care of your school work. My blog will be here. I will still be here to root you on.

Have a great day tomorrow!

Living to Feel Good said...

Congrats on your loss! That is fantastic especially around this time of year!! :D

Fatinah said...

Way to go on an awesome loss! Keep up the good work while you're busy with your school work!

Elaniom said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!

And, as a recent college graduate, I can definitly support a decision to devote more time studying than online. I am just so glad that I didn't discover blogging or myspace or any of that stuff during college! I'd have been sunk!! Do remember to at least take a bit of a break in there somewhere!! ;)

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates