Monday, January 01, 2007

Starting a New Year, Starting a New Challenge

I'm geared up for this year, and our challenge. I know I will not be getting in a REAL work out today, but I HAVE to finish the living room. And I'm going to finish it good.

We have friends coming over SOMETIME today. Not a clue when. Hopefully, since I got up early, I will have the living room done, some clean clothes to wear, and a bath already. But I just can't wait for them to get here. It's my friend Dee and her family coming. They are our only close friends that have not visited us at our apartment. And her fiance has actually been here a lot. Between her school and work schedule I just never get to see her anymore. But I'm hoping that some of that will change this year.

SO.....Happy New Year everyone, and hope you have a wonderfull one.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates