Friday, January 19, 2007

Things are slowing down at work again. They are still incredibly busy, but we do have a few minutes to ourselves in the mornings. And the occassional time to think during the day. And I personally think that it is well deserved.

I worked until 8 last night. I had a lot of calls, and wasn't able to solve all of them. :( But I survived. I'm waiting to see what is in store for us today and next week.

After work, I made a quick call home. Momma has today and all of next week off. So she had gone to spend a couple of days with my sister. I guess I'll have to wait for the weekend to catch her. But that meant that I got to spend some time talking to Daddy. I enjoy m;y conversations with him. We don't talk a lot, so when we do we talk for a while. But we caught up on some stuff and he is going to copy some VHS tapes for me next time I go home. Hopefully we will be able to put them on DVD so I don't have to worry with the VHS player.

THEN, my friend Joe wanted to have gamenight. So I went over to his house to meet him, his wife, and the hubby and play Runebound. It's a pretty fun adventure game. We played the quick version and didn't get to finish it. But that's ok. It ended up in a tie. BUT, I'm happy to say that after a couple of rounds I was doing pretty good. I died my first round, but after that I was good. I leveled 4 times.

As far as the diet, I've been doing good. I have the majority of my WA left pointwise, and I've met my minimum on exercise. Now I just have to make it through the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good Friday and a great weekend!

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates