Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weight Watchers

I joined Weight Watchers last night. And I WILL work the program. And I intend to have fun doing it.
I weighed more than I thought I did, but that's ok. It just means that I will have to work in more smaller goals that I would have if I didn't weigh as much. Of course, it also means that I get to eat more right now too!

I also went to presidentschallenge.org and signed up. I need to be active for at least 30 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week. I don't think that will be too difficult. If I weren't enjoying driving a rental car so much right now walking to work and home again would take care of everything for me. But tonight I have to go shopping so that will be a good bit of activity.

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Cory. Weight Watchers is an excellent program. Five years ago, I used the program to lose 65+ pounds. I've since regained all but a few of those pounds. I've gone back to WW and know that if I work the program, the pounds will come off. I wish you great success.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I love Weight Watchers. I always weigh more on the official scale than I do at home.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates