Thursday, October 19, 2006

Weekly Goal Progress

My goals for this week have been to lose at least one pound during my weight watchers week and post at least 1000 points for my President's Challenge week.

While I can't make any guarantees on meeting my goal weight, I only lack 248 more points on President's Challenge. Even with me spending the weekend at my parents' house that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm considering trying to find out the difference between my home scales and weight watchers so I can weigh mid-week and see if I'm doing well. But I'm not sure if I really want to do that or not. We don't have a place for me to leave the scale out, so I have to recalibrate it each time I weigh on it. I know that will be fine when it comes to maintaining my weight loss, I'm just not sure how well it would work now.

Anyway, I feel really good being so close to my activity goal this week. Even if I hit the 1000 really early, I am going to keep trying to hit 30 minutes of activity each day. But it will be great if I don't have to REALLY concentrate on that this weekend.

0 comments:

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates