Sunday, October 29, 2006

This Week

I did manage to break 2,000 points on PC, but I haven't been as active as I would have liked this week. I strive to do better next week. That's all I can really do. There's no sense in beating myself up over it. This was an abnormal week anyway.

I picked up some fitness books last night. A Morning cup of Tai Chi, A Morning Cup of Stretching, and A Morning Cup of Strengthening. I'm planning to use these for morning workouts. Maybe my days will be better if I get a little activity in when I wake up.

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

YEAH.. you hit the 2000 mark. Thats great.

I LOVE morning exercise, it makes me feel really great and gives me lots of energy during the day.

So what is the Wendie plan????

I was thinking of joining WW here.. but am not sure we can afford it right now.

 

"The Dragons Loss Template" designed by Twisted Templates